Shop online! Now offering delivery and shipping options!
January 30, 2023
Location: Route 19 Brewing, 16030 Central Avenue, Inverness Nova Scotia
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Casual
Starting: Spring 2023
If required, nearby accommodations may be available for rent
We are seeking host/hostess' to join our brew crew! The ideal candidate will provide our guests with timely, personalized and friendly service while following the policies and procedures of the company to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
· Team player with excellent time management skills (organization, goal setting, communication, planning and stress management).
· Ensure that overall cleanliness and maintenance of restaurant exceeds expectations.
· High level of self-confidence and pride in style and personal appearance.
· Be enthusiastic, outgoing, positive and upbeat.
· Advanced product knowledge of Route 19 craft beverages.
· Remains calm under pressure.
· Excellent verbal communication.
· Ability to organize and plan.
· Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
· Sincere desire to please others and do a great job.
· Product knowledge of all food, wines, liquors, etc.
· Previous experience in service industry an asset
· Knowledge of Point of Sale System an asset
· Knowledge of Reservation Systems an asset
· A Degree or Diploma in Hotel/Hospitality or Tourism an asset
· Ability to spend long hours walking and standing