Shop online! Now offering delivery and shipping options!
January 30, 2023
Location: Route 19 Brewing, 16030 Central Avenue, Inverness Nova Scotia
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Casual
Starting: Spring 2023
If required, nearby accommodations may be available for rent
We are seeking servers to join our brew crew! The ideal candidate will provide our guests with timely, personalized and friendly food and beverage service while following the policies and procedures of the company to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
· Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer any questions regarding food and beverages.
· Learn and maintain knowledge of food and beverage menus.
· Table service for guests (taking orders, answering menu and beverage inquiries, explaining daily features, placing orders with kitchen).
· Ability to maintain sense of urgency and keep momentum.
· Running food to tables.
· Quality checks.
· Processing bills and taking payment efficiently.
· Sales ability.
· Collaborate closely with other staff members.
· Handling guest concerns with the support of the manager or supervisor on duty.
· Accommodating and willing to go the extra mile.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
· Team player with excellent time management skills (organization, goal setting, communication, planning and stress management).
· Ensure that overall cleanliness and maintenance of restaurant exceeds expectations.
· High level of self-confidence and pride in style and personal appearance.
· Be enthusiastic, outgoing, positive and upbeat.
· Advanced product knowledge of Route 19 craft beverages.
· Remains calm under pressure.
· Excellent verbal communication.
· Ability to organize and plan.
· Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
· Sincere desire to please others and do a great job.
· Product knowledge of all food, wines, liquors, etc.
· Previous experience as a server or a similar role.
· Knowledge of Point of Sale System an asset
· A Degree or Diploma in Hotel/Hospitality or Tourism an asset
· Ability to spend long hours walking and standing