Shop online! Now offering delivery and shipping options!
March 22, 2021
Location: Route 19 Brewing, 16030 Central Avenue, Inverness Nova Scotia
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, CasualStarting: Late April / Early May 2021
If required, nearby accommodations may be available for rent
We are seeking Retail Shop Associates to join our brew crew! The ideal candidate will provide our guests with timely, personalized and friendly service while following the policies and procedures of the company to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
· Greet patrons, make recommendations and answer any questions regarding all retail shop items
· Learn and maintain knowledge of food and beverage menus.
· Ability to maintain sense of urgency and keep momentum.
· Keep Retail Shop tidy and clean at all times of day
· Maintain stock of all items at all times (full fridge of beer, kegerator full, clothing and merchandise fully stocked)
· Processing bills and taking payment efficiently.
· Sales ability.
· Collaborate closely with other staff members.
· Handling guest concerns with the support of the manager or supervisor on duty.
· Accommodating and willing to go the extra mile.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
· Team player with excellent time management skills (organization, goal setting, communication, planning and stress management).
· Ensure that overall cleanliness and maintenance of retail shop exceeds expectations.
· High level of self-confidence and pride in style and personal appearance.
· Be enthusiastic, outgoing, positive and upbeat.
· Advanced product knowledge of Route 19 craft beverages.
· Remains calm under pressure.
· Excellent verbal communication.
· Ability to organize and plan.
· Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
· Sincere desire to please others and do a great job.
· Product knowledge of all retail shop items
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested, thank you.